2017 Tri-State Education Career Fair – Saturday, March 4th
The Fair will be held on Saturday, March 4th from 11am-3pm in the Cowin Conference Center. Students should register on TCCS LINK. Attached is a flyer with more information.
Please see below a preview of which employers will be attending the Fair. Students can download the “TC Career Fair Plus” app to view these employers.
|92ND STREET Y (YMHA-YWHA)|
|Avenues: The World School|
|BASIS Independent Brooklyn|
|Birch Family Services|
|COOKE CENTER FOR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT|
|Cresthill Academy Management|
|EAST BRUNSWICK PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|EDGEWATER SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|EPIC Public High Schools|
|ESF Camps & Experiences|
|ETS (Educational Testing Service)|
|Far Hills Country Day School|
|Fort Lee Public Schools|
|Great Neck Public Schools|
|GREENWICH PUBLIC SCHOOLS|
|Hartford Public Schools|
|IMAGINE EARLY LEARNING CENTERS|
|ITHACA CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|Kings Bay YM-YWHA|
|Leman Manhattan Preparatory School|
|Mahopac Central School District|
|MAMARONECK SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|Marlboro Township Public Schools|
|MONROE WOODBURY CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|Mount Vernon City School District|
|New Brunswick Board of Education|
|New York Center for Child Development|
|New York City Department of Education, Affinity Group Field Support Center|
|New York City Department of Education, Bronx Field Support Center|
|New York City Department of Education, Division of Teaching and Learning|
|Newark Public Schools|
|NY Kids Club and Preschool|
|SCARSDALE PUBLIC SCHOOLS|
|STAMFORD PUBLIC SCHOOLS|
|Stephen Gaynor School|
|SYRACUSE CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|The Embankment School|
|The Gateway School|
|The Hotchkiss School|
|The Montessori Schools|
|The Nelson Mandela School for Social Justice|
|The New York Public Library|
|The Westport Day School|
|The Windward School|
|West End Secondary School|
|WILTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS|
|YM/YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood|
Students should also visit TCCS LINK to find career opportunities!
- Visit My TC Portal to access TCCS LINK.
- If you do not already have a resume/curriculum vita (CV)/cover letter or other documents uploaded onto TCCS LINK or if you would like to upload a new document(s) go to tool bar and place your cursor on “My Account”. Then click on the “My Documents”. Next to the appropriate document (cover letter, resume, and/or curriculum vita (CV) click on “Add” to upload your document.
JOB SEARCH – ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS
- Click on the “Job Postings Search” icon on your tool bar.
- Click on “Advanced Search”
- You can now search by “Employer Name” or “Job ID” (this will take you directly to the job). Enter company name or job ID in designated field and click on the “Search” button.
- If you search by “Employer Name”, click on the “Job Title” that appears in “Search Results”.
- Then, review the “Position Information” on how to apply for the position.
- Please note, you will be applying directly to the employer and/or through TCCS LINK.
- Besides the specific positions listed in the weekly listserv, you can conduct additional searches by using the other job search fields available to broaden your career search.