C+T SAC Newsletter
Please read the newsletter below for updates from your Student Advisory Council (hereafter the ‘Graduate Student Collaborative’).
- Thank you to everyone who made it out to the Teachers’ Gallery on Monday! We enjoyed learning from and with the 10 knowledgeable and passionate educators who shared their experiences and practices. A sincere Thank You to the exhibitors and to our guest presenter Timothy Lomas, founder of the Global Children’s Art Programme.
- Our next meeting will be on Feb 27, featuring art-making and preparations for the Graduate Student Conference.
- Stop by the study break on Thursday, March 2nd, 4:30-6:30pm for pizza, a creative outlet, and a place to share your ideas!
- Register to attend the Graduate Student Conference, Confronting Hostility, Cultivating Hope on March 25. Highlights include curriculum and dissertation writing workshops, panels featuring new research from your colleagues, and lunch with opportunities to engage in participatory action research!
- As part of the action research component of the C&T Diversity Report (2014-2016), we invite you to submit photo responses to the question “where do you experience acceptance within C&T?” to email@example.com.
- Join our Facebook page to stay up to date and continue the conversations!
your Graduate Student Collaborative