Current student teachers – deadline to switch to DUAL-CERT

| November 16, 2016

If you are currently a student teacher and would like to switch to the dual certification CSE track, you must file the appropriate paperwork by December 2, 2016.

Use the program change form below, fill it out, scan and email it to preservice at tc dot edu, or bring it to the preservice office in 308C ZB as soon as possible.

Click for program change form:  Program Change Form