Tri-State Education Career Fair on Saturday, March 4, 11:00-3:00
The Tri-State Education Career Fair will take place on Saturday, March 4 from 11am -3pm in the Cowin Conference Center. Students/alumni should register in TCCS LINK via myTCportal.
TC Students/Alumni must bring their TC ID for entrance and professional dress is required to attend this event. Students should use the Broadway entrance. Please bring your resume.
We encourage students to download the app “TC Career Fair Plus” to view attending employers and learn more about their organizations. Here is a preview of final registered employers:
|92ND STREET Y (YMHA-YWHA)|
|Affinity Group Field Support Center, NYC DOE|
|August Aichhorn Schools|
|Avenues: The World School|
|BASIS Independent Brooklyn|
|Birch Family Services|
|Bronx Field Support Center, NYC DOE|
|COOKE CENTER FOR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT|
|Cresthill Academy Management|
|EAST BRUNSWICK PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|EAST RAMAPO CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|EDGEWATER SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|EPIC Public High Schools|
|ESF Camps & Experiences|
|ETS (Educational Testing Service)|
|Far Hills Country Day School|
|Fort Lee Public Schools|
|Great Neck Public Schools|
|GREENWICH PUBLIC SCHOOLS|
|Hartford Public Schools|
|IMAGINE EARLY LEARNING CENTERS|
|ITHACA CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|Kings Bay YM-YWHA|
|Leman Manhattan Preparatory School|
|Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School|
|Mahopac Central School District|
|MAMARONECK SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|Marlboro Township Public Schools|
|MONROE WOODBURY CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|Mount Vernon City School District|
|New Brunswick Public Schools|
|New York Center for Child Development|
|NY Kids Club and Preschool|
|NYC DOE, Division of Teaching and Learning|
|NYC DOE, Office of Teacher Recruitment and Quality|
|Schenectady City School District|
|STAMFORD PUBLIC SCHOOLS|
|Stephen Gaynor School|
|SYRACUSE CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|THE COMMITTEE FOR HISPANIC CHILDREN AND FAMILIES INC.|
|The Embankment School|
|The Gateway School|
|THE HEWITT SCHOOL|
|The Hotchkiss School|
|The Montessori Schools|
|The Nelson Mandela School for Social Justice|
|The New York Public Library|
|The Westport Day School|
|The Windward School|
|West End Secondary School|
|WILTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS|
|YM/YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood|
|NYC P-TECH Schools|
Students should also visit TCCS LINK to find career opportunities!
GENERAL PROCEDURES FOR CONDUCTING
A JOB SEARCH
- Visit My TC Portal to access TCCS LINK.
- If you do not already have a resume/curriculum vita (CV)/cover letter or other documents uploaded onto TCCS LINK or if you would like to upload a new document(s) go to tool bar and place your cursor on “My Account”. Then click on the “My Documents”. Next to the appropriate document (cover letter, resume, and/or curriculum vita (CV) click on “Add” to upload your document.
JOB SEARCH – ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS
- Click on the “Job Postings Search” icon on your tool bar.
- Click on “Advanced Search”
- You can now search by “Employer Name” or “Job ID” (this will take you directly to the job). Enter company name or job ID in designated field and click on the “Search” button.
- If you search by “Employer Name”, click on the “Job Title” that appears in “Search Results”.
- Then, review the “Position Information” on how to apply for the position.
- Please note, you will be applying directly to the employer and/or through TCCS LINK.
- Besides the specific positions listed in the weekly listserv, you can conduct additional searches by using the other job search fields available to broaden your career search.